- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 8 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 16 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 20 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 28 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 30 days ago
1996 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 1996 Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition switch comes out when key inserted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.