- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 3 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 6 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 21 days ago
- April 1: Owner Says 2007 Jeep Patriot Stalls After Filling Gas Tank investigations | 29 days ago
1996 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 1996 Cherokee electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition switch comes out when key inserted1
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.