- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 43 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 64 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 88 days ago
1997 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 1997 Cherokee suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bolt/nut broke off on rear shock absorber1
- rear suspension sagging1
- shocks and bushings need to be replaced1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.