1997 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 1997 Cherokee suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bolt/nut broke off on rear shock absorber1
- rear suspension sagging1
- shocks and bushings need to be replaced1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.