- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 5 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 26 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 28 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 50 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 60 days ago
1998 Jeep Cherokee
Worst 1998 Cherokee steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering is dangerous, has a mind of its own1
- while driving becomes hard to steer & shakes violently1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.