7.0

1999 Jeep Cherokee accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Jeep Cherokee:

1999 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

Nov 102014

Cherokee Sport

Electrical system in the Jeep Sport has been faulty from day 1. There are issues with the automatic locks, windows and finally now the main instrument panel

- , Aurora, ON, Canada

May 012013

Cherokee Sport 4.0L

my gauges go on and off, my radio stops working, my battery suddenly goes dead, sometimes it runs great other times it acts like a short in the electrical system causing everything to stop except running...this is becoming a major issue. I am a disabled veteran and rely on my jeep for appointments. I have read several other complaints similar to mine. i feel this is a manufacture defect that needs to be handled by the company. It's a shame an American company can't make a quality vehicle and stand by their work. I really need this problem fixed.

- , lancaster, OH, USA