4.0

1999 Jeep Cherokee engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Jeep Cherokee:

1999 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

Jun 272011

Cherokee

Here's the deal: I was working on a film a couple months back, and my car refused to start. I took it to a shop and bought a new battery. The battery is now four months old, and the same thing is about to happen. The car still starts, it just takes a bit of time. I'm not really sure what to do, since it obviously wasn't the battery. Do I need a new starter, spark plugs, or what?

- , Winter Park, FL, USA