1999 Jeep Cherokee suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Jeep Cherokee:

1999 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

Oct 172015

Cherokee Sport 4.0L

On 285 in Atlanta last night I was going 70 & hit a small bridge bump & almost died! There were literally cars all around me & I could not control my car from the violent shaking! I have a 12 yr old & single mom & I loved my jeep and I can't believe after reading in Google it's been given a name & it's been happening frequently for years !! This makes me absolutely sick! I can not afford a new car & my jeep only had 175k & is like new! I thank God my child was not in the car,..I cried & was trembling so bad! I am literally sick to my stomach after reading all the death wobble comments! I don't care to ever drive it again but I have no choice,..if I die I wanted this to be documented !

- , Atlanta, GA, USA