- June 26: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- June 22: Chrysler to Stop Making Vehicles With Certain Takata Airbags news | 4 days ago
- June 21: Jeep Electronic Gear Shifter Focus of Anton Yelchin's Death news | 5 days ago
- June 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans, SUVs and Trucks in 4 Recalls recalls | 23 days ago
- May 18: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 580,000 Cars and SUVs in 2 Recalls recalls | 39 days ago
NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 32,200 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
cooling system problem