CarComplaints.com Notes: How many transmission complaints can a new vehicle really receive? You'd be surprised. Unless you're a 2015 Cherokee owner, then I bet you're not surprised at all.

2015 Jeep Cherokee accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Jeep Cherokee:

2015 Jeep Cherokee Owner Comments

May 182015

Cherokee

Uconnect system and the screen placement is a distraction that causes the driver to lose site of the road and traffic. A relocation and reduced screen size could help alleviate the problem. Once there were laws prohibiting such devises to be visible to the driver while driving"?"

- Taylors, SC, USA

Dec 012015

Cherokee

Side view mirrors' placement blocks visibility particularly while maneuvering in parking lots created several close calls. Mirror should be mounted higher to eliminate vision blockage while improving visibility.

- Taylors, SC, USA

Oct 012015

Cherokee

The contact owns a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. The contact stated that the rear windshield shattered without warning. The contact stated that there were two holes near the heat sensor. While driving at various speeds, the vehicle jerked forward without warning. The failure recurred numerous times. The vehicle was taken to a dealer where it was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The VIN was included in NHTSA campaign number: 15V393000 (structure). The failure mileage was approximately 10.

- Miramar, FL, USA

Dec 042015

Cherokee

Had three months with my car, started showing the check engine light periodically, I didn´T take much importance, then I receive a recall from the dealer, they fix the unknown problem, then five months later I park on the pending street and trying to drive back, the shifter wasn´T moving at all, after a few minutes strangling with the shifter the car finally work, after that the check engine light was on for a day, this happened again continuously. This check engine light on, happens a lot. Today 12-04-2015, a tragedy happened to me, when I park my car on a climb street, I put the shifter on park, turn off the car, took my key, I get out of the car, close the door, when I was about to set up the alarm I notice by reflection that something was moving, and that was my car, passing by next to me and crashing into a concrete wall, almost run me down, ¿again the car was off and I had the key in my hand¿. how is this possible"?" if my car has an automatic transmission. I don¿T feel safe anymore, owing this car, putting my life and others in risk, I don¿T this is fair, when you´re investing your money for security, I need a response or solution for this problem a.S.a.P. thanks. Alan cuevas hernandez.

- Chula Vista, CA, USA

Sep 112014

Cherokee

Bought 2015 Jeep Cherokee brand new off the lot was so excited to own my first Jeep after 600 miles transmission failed and had to be completely replaced I was without it for 23 days. After I got it back and noticed the transmission either lunges forward when making a turn or looses power and reves up then engages took it back and dealer says we are aware of problem but there is not a update or fix for that.... I have never felt more unsafe or unsure about driving or trusting a vehicle than I do now. I have been back to dealer to have many updates/recalls done and tcm had to be replaced not just updated... I wish I never purchased a Jeep. O yeah I almost forgot the washer fluid liquid housing container is leaking took it to the dealer they said it has a crack in it defective so they need to order a new one...... ugghh what next?

- Pacoima, CA, USA

Jan 152015

Cherokee

The contact owns a 2015 Jeep Cherokee. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign numbers: 15V041000 (air bags), 15V393000 (structure) and 15V509000 (visibility) however, the parts to do the repairs were unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repairs. The manufacturer was made aware of the issues. The contact had not experienced a failure. Updated 1/12/16

- Royal Oak, MI, USA

Dec 292014

Cherokee

The Jeep Cherokee trailhawk is equipped with halogen headlights mounted low on the front of the Cherokee. These headlights do a terrible job of lighting the road in front of the vehicle. They are both dim and do not shine the light far enough ahead of the vehicle. I live in a rural area and am very concerned about driving at night with this vehicle since there are always animals crossing the road. The high beams shine about as far as the low beams on my other car. I feel like I am driving a car with headlights from the 1960S.

- Conway, SC, USA

Jan 052015

Cherokee 4-cyl

The heating element in the windshield shorted causing extreme heat and the element was glowing. This caused the windshield to break. Pieces of shattered glass were inside the car on the center console as well as on the dash. Both panes of glass were cracked, but only the inside seemed to "explode" causing a chuck of glass to shoot loose. This was confirmed by a safelite employee with 29 years experience.

- Highlands Ranch, CO, USA