2008 Jeep Commander body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Jeep Commander:

2008 Jeep Commander Owner Comments

Jun 092011

Commander 6-cyl

My daughter was driving down the hwy and a car came out in front of her from the left side and they hit. The other car's air bags all went off. My Jeep not one air bag went off after totaling the front end going through a ditch hitting a guard rail etc. Police but on report they went off just took it as they should of because of how bad she was hit. My daughter has back problems the other person cracked hip had to have back surgery. My daughter has to have surgery to but they wouldn't ok it at time so now applying for disability unable to work. We have every recall that you have list on here wrong with our Jeep and more. It starts to rev up as if putting gas on while holding brake or while just driving down the street, I was in car waiting for car in front of me to go with foot on brake it jerked so hard I thought I got kit in the back. We have taken it in to have tests run on the Jeep and they come back saying nothing wrong with it. So looking to trade in but the police report wrong trying to get that fixed.since accident the air bag light goes on might stay on or go off and on. I feel that there is a problem with the air bags but told they can't check unless take apart etc to look at them. They should have gone off in accident. The tire light is on all the time.so I feel unsafe driving my Jeep with two small children in it. We have taken it in for the recalls they say not for our Jeep VIN # and refuse to fix them have asked other people with same Jeep and they all got same problems. We have talked to the Jeep people over computer and they say they have no answer for air bag problem at this time. What is that suppose to mean.

- Bradenton, FL, USA