6.3

2008 Jeep Commander transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Jeep Commander:

2008 Jeep Commander Owner Comments

Aug 212008

Commander

Since purchasing the vehicle I have stalled 3 times. 1st time taken in repair said nothing was wrong, same as second, finally 3rd time in repair discovered a software problem. To be quite honest I'm driving a new SUV that I don't feel safe in. When I park my SUV and pull my emergency brake upward my neighbors 4 houses down can hear my screech sound when I release my foot brake. Yet everytime I've taken it in nothing is wrong. Stuck with it.

- Orcutt, CA, USA