2.0

2008 Jeep Commander wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Jeep Commander:

2008 Jeep Commander Owner Comments

Oct 032014

Commander 4WD 8-cyl

It seem that the majority / every Jeep Commander or G. Cherokee has gone through one or more rack and pinion replacements. It is difficult to even find a steering rack to replace the defective one... as if that will last long. Chrysler needs to address this issue as if there are not enough issues with these newer Jeep. I will never purchase a 2005 or newer Jeep again! Chrysler has really dropped the ball on this and completely ruined a great name for Jeep and their products. This Jeep is falling apart at not even 80K miles. If I had to pay someone - the dealer /"stealer" to replace all the defective parts I would have to sell my home. I have buckets and buckets of parts (rubber suspension components, ball joints, seized brake components etc etc) and now this. Nothing can be worked on, if you take it apart you better buy a new one. Everything is throw away.

- Olmsted Falls , OH, USA