1. replace door armrest (1 reports)
2002 Jeep Liberty accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Jeep Liberty:

2002 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Oct 262015

Liberty Limited 3.7L V6

I BOUGHT THIS JEEP IN MARCH 2015. HAD 122,800 MILES NEEDED armest on drivers side door which the car lot I bought it from stil hasn't got it yet after me constantly askin her for past six months. she charged me 10,000 for this jeep altogether and now I owe 7,000 on it. thats just ridiculous. dont get me wrong. its a nice ride, but I didn't know the damn thing was gonna have this kind of problems with it. she told me it had 1 recall she knew of. now its got another. ive kept it up put new set of brakes on it and the day I did that the rocker arm pin broke. i got that fixed. drove it for 3wks and it ran the damn thing got a warped valve.its gonna have to have all valves replaced,timing set and probably head redone. gonna cost 600+dls. i told the woman about it at vthe carlot and she said it may need a new motor and asked if I could go half on it. a new motor which it doesn't need is 2000dls. i told her hell, if im gonna spend that much. i would use that as another downpayment on something I know would run and get me back and forth to work everyday.

- , Iron City, TN, USA