8.0

2002 Jeep Liberty cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Jeep Liberty:

2002 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Jun 042012

Liberty Sport 3.7L

Not too long ago I had to replace the radiator in the jeep. Oh and the thermostat, water pump, all of the hoses, the reservoir cap, etc. Filled the radiator with coolant and was on my way. Two weeks later, while having some other problems that I have reported, I noticed that the reservoir was empty. Again. Had several tests done. No, blown head gasket, no coolant leaking under the car, etc. The coolant is just disappearing. Just as a side note. I have replaced everything bolted to the entire front of the 3.7 liter engine including the radiator, the thermostat, water pump, all of the pulleys, the starter, the battery, the air conditioning compressor, the alternator, the serpentine belt, the cam shaft positioning sensor, and the Throttle Positioning Sensor.

- , Lexington, South Carolina, USA