2. recalled (1 reports)
2002 Jeep Liberty fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Jeep Liberty:

2002 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Sep 012002

Liberty Limited Sport V4

We received a recall about a year ago. We went to the local dealer and requested. The dealer told us that they are still waiting for the parts and cannot fix the problem until they do. About three years ago I had a rear end collision. Gas was leaking from the Jeep. Luckily someone advised me to get out of the car quickly. I have documentation of the accident from my insurance company. It could have blown up. We are still waiting for a call from the dealer as to when they can service the Jeep when parts come in.

- , Manchester, USA

Apr 012013

Liberty Sport V6

I want something done with my Jeep Liberty before something happens to my Daughter. This vehicle is not safe ".SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE"......... All it takes is a rear end collision and lives could be lost. The location of the Gas tank is the issue. I think these cars should be pulled from the road and compensation given .Cough up the money Chrysler!!

- , Scranton, PA, USA