2003 Jeep Liberty accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Apr 022007

Liberty 6-cyl

I'm having trouble with the door locks, at first I started hearing a buzzing noise when I would push the button to lock the doors, now the lock does not come up at all even when using the key chain opener. I locked myself out of the car when I left the keys in to get the mail and when I returned the car was locked. The button does not come up, not even when I pull on it.

- Lancaster, PA, USA