8.0

2003 Jeep Liberty transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Jeep Liberty:

2003 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Jan 122015

Liberty

I haven't had any problems with my jeep and I haven't heard or felt any issues with the transmission before this. The fluid was full, good color, good smell, no metal in the fluid. I dropped my daughter off at school and when I put it in park it would'nt go back into drive. I hit the accelerator and nothing. It wouldn't go into gear, just rev up. I tried to put it back in park then reverse then drive over and over And nothing. It finally gave me three good chugs in drive so I parked it. I had it towed home and now its just sitting there.

- , Johannesburg, MI, USA