6.0

2004 Jeep Liberty body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Aug 012012

Liberty Sport 3.6L V6

One day I noticed that the paint on my hood just faded and has a rough feel to it. My once good looking Jeep is now a complete eye soar. The other week I had some stranger knock on my door wanting to buy it cause he thought is was just a junk vehicle and he offered about $500 for it (seriously). I have no idea how to fix this without spending hundreds of dollars. I hate looking at it and when ever I see friends while I'm out in it, I can't help but to feel a little embarrassed by it. What can I do about this?

- , Fort Worth, TX, USA