2004 Jeep Liberty body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Mar 082012

Liberty

The contact owns a 2004 Jeep Liberty. The contact stated that the passenger front door would not allow the passenger to open the vehicle from the outside, but instead the contact would have to open the vehicle by reaching into the vehicle and pulling the interior door latch. A local mechanic diagnosed that the door latch motor was defective. The vehicle was not repaired. The dealer and manufacturer were notified of the failure assistance with repairs to the vehicle. The failure and the current mileage was approximately 96,000.

- Fort Wayne, IN, USA

Sep 212010

Liberty

I have owned my 2004 Jeep Liberty for since November of 2003. Since that time I have replaced the rear window regulators 6 times. Now that my extended service contract is running out, I contact Jeep and was told that they would consider helping me on an incident by incident basis. I don't understand why this isn't a manufacturing problem and should not be addressed by the company. I have $600 invested in this problem and don't feel that I should have to invest more of my hard earned money for a manufacturing defect.

- Tucson, AZ, USA