2004 Jeep Liberty body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments (Page 3 of 3)

Sep 212010

I have owned my 2004 Jeep Liberty for since November of 2003. Since that time I have replaced the rear window regulators 6 times. Now that my extended service contract is running out, I contact Jeep and was told that they would consider helping me on an incident by incident basis. I don't understand why this isn't a manufacturing problem and should not be addressed by the company. I have $600 invested in this problem and don't feel that I should have to invest more of my hard earned money for a manufacturing defect.

- Tucson, AZ, USA