6.0

2004 Jeep Liberty cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Sep 102015

Liberty 3.7L V6

A new hitch was put on free of charge. Had to pay for rear lower control arms myself-$311. My vin # wasn't on recall. Now, started losing coolant. Isn't dripping from water pump area, but coolant is down by crankshaft. pulley under water pump pulley. I don't know if crankshafts leak coolant or not, looks like isn't dripping from water pump area. My service station told me if needed new water pump-$279. I'm no mechanic or would fix it myself.

- , Covington, KY, USA