1. beef-up the machined connection points (1 reports)
2004 Jeep Liberty suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Jeep Liberty:

2004 Jeep Liberty Owner Comments

Feb 092015

Liberty 3.7L V6

I was driving home from work and was about 10 minutes from home, doing exactly 50 mph when I heard and felt a very loud and disturbing SNAP!!! The next thing that I know I am being pulled uncontrollably to the left and hit a truck with a plow on it. THANK GOD the truck was preparing to merge into the turning lane and was heading in the same direction as I was, or I might not be here to alert about this.

The Sheriff and State Police showed-up and both agreed that it was a mechanical failure and not my fault. No ticket or court appointment was issued just to prove my point! However, I have been having really bad dreams for the past few days of what could have happened had it been my wonderful wife and children instead of me. CHRYSLER JEEP, I AM BEGGING YOU TO PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FAULTY PARTS BEFORE MORE FAMILIES ARE HURT!!!

- , Muskegon, MI, USA