2008 Jeep Patriot suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Jeep Patriot:

2008 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Mar 212014

Patriot

I took my Jeep Patriot 2008 to get two new tires. I was told the rear axle is rusted and car unsafe to drive. Thank god I needed tires. With less than 100,000 miles on my Jeep about 87,000 I do not feel this is regular wear and tear and is a definite safety concern.

- Douglassville, PA, USA