- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls 792,000 Jeeps For Ignition Switch Problems
- July 19: Chrysler Lawsuit Filed After Jeep Grand Cherokee Fire
2007 Jeep Patriot
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2007 Patriot Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems4
- engine problems2
- suspension problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- windows / windshield problems2
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- lights problems1
- transmission problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Patriot Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Patriot compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Patriot overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Patriot.