2008 Jeep Patriot wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Jeep Patriot:

2008 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Jun 132015

I have 3 parts problem of my car. 1.) my steering wheel are not in the perfect balance.normal steering wheel face 12 oclock but slightly turning to right about 12:30 or 1 oclock position, so when I run at slow speed about 5 mph it turn right about 3 second and when you run it at high speed more worse. 2.) my 2 bearing part is worn out I guess, because I notice that I run at 55 or 60 mph at freeway it make alot of noise like rumbling sound feels like falling apart. The effected part is on the passenger side on the right and the other one is on the back side on the left both of them need to replce soon as possible this request is urgent for my family saftey I have 1 years old daughter riding with me and my wife. 3.) my last compalint is my car brake this is scary I ever experience I cant really hardly discribe. Many of day I drove my car run at speed of 25 or 30 mph and when I hit the bump and press the brakes the brake goes all the way its feel like shaking and the brakes barely touch the floor its happen many time so dangerious I check my brake dot oil it was good perfect level. And I also complaint my car body part the hood, the back fender right side and left rusty, dent & scratches hopefully I can get a help soon.

- Honolulu, HI, USA