2013 Jeep Patriot wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Jeep Patriot:

2013 Jeep Patriot Owner Comments

Jul 182014

Patriot 4-cyl

I have had a terrible service experience. I had to wait over a month to get my 2013 Jeep in for warranty service. After another two week wait, I was told all was good and to pick up my vehicle. The maintenance department assured me that the vehicle was good to go repeatedly, even after I asked them multiple times because of prior bad service. The maintenance shop failed to reconnect my vehicles front right ball joint causing a catastrophic loss of control on the road after leaving the dealer. I skidded off the road, with one tire flopping around in the wheel well uncontrollably narrowly avoiding two other vehicles on my way off the road. Had this happed at a faster speed, there is a good chance the family and I could have been killed. This happened over two weeks ago and the dealership still has my vehicle. They have replaced some parts but have refused to replace damaged tires. One expects the highest of maintenance standards when taking a vehicle to a dealership, this dealership is failing horribly in maintenance standards and customer service.

- Bossier City , LA, USA