- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 6 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 27 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 29 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 51 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 61 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 632 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: