- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 22 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 37 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 68 days ago
2015 Jeep Renegade
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Jeep Renegade has a very large volume of complaints for such a new model, especially compared to other SUVs in the same class.
Most Jeep Renegade complaints are for various problems with interior accessories & electrical systems, as well as squealing brakes, transmission (rough shifting) and engine problems.
Worst 2015 Renegade Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- electrical problems47NHTSA complaints: 29
- interior accessories problems41
- transmission problems37
- brakes problems34NHTSA complaints: 18
- engine problems25NHTSA complaints: 32
- exterior accessories problems12NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems8NHTSA complaints: 32
- fuel system problems7NHTSA complaints: 6
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 2
- windows / windshield problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems3
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- cooling system problems3
- seat belts / air bags problems3NHTSA complaints: 3
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- exhaust system problems1
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 17
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Renegade Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Renegade compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Renegade overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Renegade.