- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 20 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 22 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 27 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Be warned the previous model year (2015) Jeep Renegade has a large number of complaints reported by owners. Time will tell whether the 2016 Renegade has the same issues.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 6 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,900 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem