- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 41 days ago
- December 25: NHTSA to Tackle Cybersecurity and Talking Cars news | 62 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 86 days ago
1997 Jeep Wrangler
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1997 Wrangler accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4x4 shift lever bezel broke1
- leather on steering wheel peeling1
- radio gets hot and melts the center air ducts1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner4
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Seats1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.