4.0

1. new center console (1 reports)
1997 Jeep Wrangler accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Jeep Wrangler:

1997 Jeep Wrangler Owner Comments

May 061998

Wrangler SE 2.5L

The dust bezel on the 4x4 shift lever broke. Took to the dealership and they said I was too rough with it and they said that they don't cover parts that were broke when the vehicle was used for racing or off-roading. What the F&%*? It's a jeep. It's made for off-roading. They even tried to bill me $79 because this wasn't covered under warranty. I told them they could shove the bill up their A$$ and I wasn't paying anything. I called their complaints department and they were able to waive the fee. The next day, I took the center counsel out and glued the bezel back in place.

- , San Antonio, TX, USA