- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 5 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 36 days ago
- June 6: 2012 Jeep Liberty Airbag Lights Under Investigation investigations | 44 days ago
- June 2: Jeep Wrangler Casting Sand Lawsuit Alleges Engine Damage news | 48 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 56 days ago
1998 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 1998 Wrangler electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dash gauges stop working1
- reads 13.0 on gauge and my snap on meter1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash23
- NHTSA: Electrical System20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.