- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 19 days ago
- July 21: Jeep Compass Recalled to Keep Batteries From Exploding recalls | 28 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 65 days ago
2001 Jeep Wrangler
Worst 2001 Wrangler electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System12
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Wrangler Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Wrangler compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Wrangler overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Wrangler.