6.7

2013 Lexus CT 200h body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Lexus CT 200h:

2013 Lexus CT 200h Owner Comments

Feb 012015

CT 200h 4-cyl

I had placed my toll roads transponder (approx. 4"X4"X1/2') on the dash in front of the closed navigation panel. When I put the car in reverse, the navigation panel opened automatically and the transponder slid under the panel, preventing the panel from opening or closing all of the way. I was unable to remove the transponder so I took it to my Lexus dealer who told me since it was not a "warranty item", it would cost $140/hr to repair. It is a design defect - anything small will slide under the navigation panel when it opens and will jam the unit.

- Neport Beach, CA, USA