2003 Lexus ES 300 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Lexus ES 300:

2003 Lexus ES 300 Owner Comments

Jul 072015

ES 300

No description

- East Point, GA, USA

Mar 162015

ES 300

Driving out of my garage usually slowly and when I put my foot on the gas while in reverse to pull out the car just flew out into the street. The immediately tried to brake and couldn't work. When I hit a truck in the street behind me the car finally stopped. I had no control. This never happened before, a first time and a very frightening experience. The car is at the Lexus authorized body shop waiting for the Lexus inspector to go over the car. I would be afraid to drive this car in the future thinking this could happen again anytime. I'm the original owner and felt this is the best car I ever owned until now.

- North Hollywood, CA, USA