2004 Lexus ES 330 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Lexus ES 330:

2004 Lexus ES 330 Owner Comments

Mar 102014

ES 330

I was parking my car in the parking lot of a garage when my car Lexus 330 suddenly picked up high speed (full throttle) unintentionally. The vehicle went forward and fell approximately about 5 feet to the other parking level and violently hit the back of a pickup truck which was parked. I had my seat belt on. My body went forward and backward violently. For the next few days I had experienced muscle pain, stiffness and poor night sleep. The accident was reported to the police.

- Houston, TX, USA