2004 Lexus ES 330 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Lexus ES 330:

2004 Lexus ES 330 Owner Comments

Jul 022004

ES 330

When applying the accelerator pedal vehicle hesitated then surged forward. Consumer is concerned that this condition will result in an accident.

- Mcmurray, PA, USA

Jan 192004

ES 330 8-cyl

Ever since I purchased by 2004 LS430, I have noticed an unacceptable engine vibration. This is noticeable during idle/first start-up. The engine vibrates and can be felt in to the cabin. This happens when the engine revs are between 1200 -1400 RPMS. this is very disappointing for a $62K Lexus! I have brought this to the attention of a Lexus dealer and have gotten the "it must be bad gas" bs. I told them I only use chevron supreme (92), which I also use in my BMW with no problem. A second time, they indicated that it was normal and not a problem. This is something I wouldnT in a vehicle.

- Renton, WA, USA