2007 Lexus ES 350 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus ES 350:

2007 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Jan 122009

ES 350

Within having my brand new Lexus a few years, the seats started coming apart. I took the vehicle to Lexus, they told me my warranty does not cove cosmetics. I told them for the cost of the vehicle my seats should not be deteriorating this soon. You can see the cotton stuffing through the seats. My dashboard is also melting. It is sticky and nasty feeling. It looks like someone has stuck holes in it. It is gross. I feel ashamed in driving this car.

- Upper Marlboro, MD, USA