2009 Lexus ES 350 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus ES 350:

2009 Lexus ES 350 Owner Comments

Jan 082015

ES 350

The contact owns a 2009 Lexus ES350. While the vehicle was parked, it was noticed that the dashboard overheated and melted from the sun. In addition, the dashboard emitted an abnormal odor when melting. The vehicle was taken to the dealer where it was diagnosed that the dashboard needed to be replaced. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The failure mileage was 34,549.

- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA

Sep 252014

ES 350 6-cyl

I was driving on the freeway when I got rear ended with my daughter in the backseat in her car seat, and I being the driver 8 months pregnant. Car was severely damage no air bags deploy, this is not the first time this happens that the air bags do not deploy at the time of the accident. I was wearing my seat belt I hit my forehead on the steering wheel both times. I am concerned regarding this. Very expensive car to have these malfunctions.

- La Puente, CA, USA

May 082013

ES 350 6-cyl

Car was being driven into a parking spot at less than 5 mph when it suddenly accelerated and started to climb a rock hill before it could be stopped. Wheels were turned to right as result of turn into parking spot which caused the vehicle to start tipping over. Air bags were not deployed and repairs are approximately $4500.

- Hot Springs Village, AR, USA