1998 Lexus GS 300
Worst 1998 GS 300 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- oil sludge resulting in engine failure2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control25
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lexus GS 300 Model Years
Curious how the 1998 GS 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Lexus GS 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the GS 300.