2004 Lexus GS 300 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Lexus GS 300:

2004 Lexus GS 300 Owner Comments

Feb 242009

GS 300

Hello I was on the 10 freeway West and there was a truck that had parts flying off and my car was damaged. I took the license plate # down. The trucking co was areolla trucking company. I want justice served but I can't find the trucking co on the internet and I can't look up the license plate # for free. Please help me.

- Long Beach, CA, USA