2008 Lexus GS 350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lexus GS 350:

2008 Lexus GS 350 Owner Comments

Jun 252016

GS 350

Hey I did recall for my car after one months later engine was stall in motion. Person who make investigation from headquarters Lexus they can't tell me what is the problem whit car and after recall he telling me my car VIN number showed its engine no recalls. My wife she drove this car whit my kids. Thank nothing happen. In my opinion delear Lexus tri county from New Jersey they not fixed my engine like they should and after one months engine broke- I make recall for this. This car have safety issue. They keep my car 3 weeks and they can't tell me what is the problem whit engine. I blame them for make problems and this car got 86000 miles. Thanks

- Yonkers, NY, USA

Nov 052015

GS 350

After having the camshaft timing gear replaced due to the recall, I noticed my car was burning a lot of oil but there was no leak. My car would be out of oil 1,800 mile prior to me next oil change and I would need to add 2 quarts of oil to my car. When I brought the car in to be looked at, I was told that there was oil seepage in the timing chain area which is a $3,500 repair. The more I research, the more I'm finding that people are stating this is related to the recall performed.

- Chicago, IL, USA