2013 Lexus GS 350 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Lexus GS 350:

2013 Lexus GS 350 Owner Comments

Jul 142014

GS 350 6-cyl

On July 14, 2014, I was driving at 70 miles per hour in the middle lane of a busy interstate when the engine of our Lexus Gs 350 unexpectedly shut down. Despite heavy traffic, I was able to pull over, without incident, into the median emergency lane where the car came to a halt. I called the dealership and was advised by the service department that it would have it towed to them. I was also informed that no loaner vehicle was available. Because I was en route to pick up family arriving soon at the airport, I restarted the car and waited several minutes to ensure the engine kept running. I was able to proceed, pick up family, and return. The following day, the dealership picked up the car for evaluation. The cause of the engine shut down has not been determined at this time.

- Gainesville, FL, USA

Jul 082013

GS 350

I purchased a new Lexus Gs 350 2013 and it just made it over 10K miles and I have already been stranded in my house with no car 2xs. The battery has died and the car would not move. No lights were left on and on both occasions Lexus said the same. Here I stand inside my house with no vehicle. From one day to another - I had no car. Its needless to say that I pay a "generous" amount of $$$$$ a month; therefore, I would have not expect this from Lexus. Maybe Kia. Who knows anymore.

- New Milford, NJ, USA