2006 Lexus GX 470 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus GX 470:

2006 Lexus GX 470 Owner Comments

Oct 312013

GX 470

The backup camera goes in and out when backing up it goes picture to black randomly took the truck to the dealer and they told me there is nothing wrong with it even that when I took it there it was just showing us a black screen that the service adviser saw and my truck is out warranty so I would be paying for the service I a member of a couple big Lexus owner forms and I am not to only one having the same problems with the same issue ranging from 2004 till 2009 Gx's.

- West Bloomfield , MI, USA