2006 Lexus IS 250 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus IS 250:

2006 Lexus IS 250 Owner Comments

Sep 052006

IS 250 6-cyl

I bought my new car a IS250 Lexus on Oct 26, 2005. After 11K miles or so, my brake makes loud and consistent squeaking noise. I talked to the dealer and manufacturer many times, but they failed to resolve the issue, and state that it's normal. I think this is very serious for consumer, because it might fail someday and we don't even know it, but Lexus continue to refuse to fix the problems by saying it's normal for such car. As for the issue, I think it's life threatening for what it is use for.

- Monterey Park, CA, USA