2007 Lexus IS 250 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus IS 250:

2007 Lexus IS 250 Owner Comments

Feb 062010

IS 250

On Feb.6,2010 @10:00am driving on my residential street, at a speed between 25 to 35 mph. I was coming to a stop sign on my street. As I began to brake to stop at the sign, which was a three way stop. My car at first seem to slide due to the snowy road a slippery condition. As I further hit the brakes, the car accelerated through the stop sign across the street over the curb onto the sidewalk and into my neighbors yard. I was within 25 to 50 feet of hitting my neighbors house. This incident happened so fast and without any warning that something was wrong. Since this happened I took my car to classic Lexus and the service department gave my Lexus a full inspection and no incident of this nature has happened since 2-6-10. The incident left me completely shaken and nervous for several weeks. I have just this day been able to sit down and put my words of the incident on this paper.

- Bedford Heights, OH, USA