2007 Lexus IS 250 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus IS 250:

2007 Lexus IS 250 Owner Comments

Sep 102005

IS 250

Sensor for the passenger airbag is not working properly. The airbag light turns "off" when I sit in the passenger seat. The problem occurs all the time and I find myself in the passenger seat literally without any airbag protection. The dealership said they cannot fix the problem because I am underweight. I am not that small, with approx. 5'4' and 100 pounds. I am deeply concerned for my safety.

- Bethesda, MD, USA