2009 Lexus IS 250 fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus IS 250:

2009 Lexus IS 250 Owner Comments

Oct 102009

IS 250 6-cyl

In early 2009 I took out a lease on a early 2009 is 250 Lexus black, after few months in October at first instance I started noticing fuel odor inside of the car, coming through the air vent of the car, when the air flow button was on the setting which the air from outside would circulate within the car, and this setting was the default setting when you turn the car on but after I took my car to the Lexus dealership while the car was still under manufacturers warranty they told me that the car was fine and I just had to change to the air flow setting so that only the air inside circulate within the car. I was unpleased, until few times that I complaint I did not get anywhere at the dealer ship until I received the recall notice, which is a week before my lease is up.

- Dobbs Ferry , NY, USA

Oct 252010

IS 250 6-cyl

Lexus is 250 severe gasoline smell inside the car and causing chronic caught to the drivertook to the dealership but the problems lingers on.

- Wappingers Falls, NY, USA