2002 Lexus IS 300 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Lexus IS 300:

2002 Lexus IS 300 Owner Comments

May 132016

IS 300

Brake, trac off, vsc, ABS light are

- Reno, NV, USA

Mar 012014

IS 300 6-cyl

I put $3000 on 2002 Lexus and had it for three days when my 6 year old daughter and myself was heading onto commercial turnpike South. I was approaching light on corner of 441 and commercial when my brakes just gave out on me completely and I quickly responded and pulled up emergency brake and turned into gas station to have it towed to mechanic and which it was put on machine and detailed everything that was wrong with car including the malfunction on the ABS system which controls brakes and steering. I was saved by not getting onto turnpike and my quick maneuvering to emergency brakes which helped very little. My pedal went completely to the floor. I called and told mosche which was the guy I signed contract with and told him to come and get this car and I want my money back. He told me no refunds and I found out within three days I should of gotten my refund back. They took my car back after I fixed it and paid over $500 for and will not give me another car nor my money back.. they robbed and lie and should not be selling dangerous cars with knowledge of no brakes. I was told to come get the car a week after because of them putting brakes on them so they had knowledge of something wrong with brake system and failed to tell me..

- Lauderdale Lakes, FL, USA