2006 Lexus IS 350 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus IS 350:

2006 Lexus IS 350 Owner Comments

Aug 012010

IS 350

I recently had my car serviced at Lexus to complete the floor mat entrapment recall procedures. I would like to bring to your attention that the new replacement all weather floor mats that were provided to me are more dangerous than the original ones. The new floor mats are extremely slick and on more than one occasion my foot slipped off the mat and into one of the pedals. This is an extremely dangerous situation and I have removed the replacement mats from the vehicle as I do not feel safe using them.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA