2.4

2006 Lexus IS 350 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus IS 350:

2006 Lexus IS 350 Owner Comments

Sep 242013

IS 350 6-cyl

When I left my home for work, I of course used my door handle to pull the door shut. I didn't realize that my hand transferred the residue to the wheel. When I made my left turn, I expected my wheel to glide through my hand, as it normally does, when coming out of the corner. Instead, as the wheel slid through my hand it caught the sticky patch and kept my car in a left turn. There was a car immediately next to me but slightly behind me(both lanes make a left) and as I crossed into his lane (completely cutting him off) he slammed on the brakes and hit his horn.

- Oxford, MS, USA

Jul 042011

IS 350 6-cyl

Interior door panels and dash are melting...

- Royal Palm Beach, FL, USA