2008 Lexus LS 460 accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lexus LS 460:

2008 Lexus LS 460 Owner Comments

May 032010

LS 460

My 2008 Lexus LS460 is and has been bone jarringly uncomfortable since I leased it on July 3, 2008. The manufacturer refuses to do anything and the dealer says there is a "fix", but the manufacturer but the manufacturer, Lexus, (Toyota) will not allow them to fix the car. I have had 4 spinal surgeries and every time I ride over a pothole, manhole cover, driveway lip or bump in the road my body is severely jarred.

- Park Ridge, NJ, USA